Monday, October 22, 2007

Tagged!!

Thank you nanna and rw:

7 Things You didn't know about me:

1. I practice conversations I may never have in the bathroom. At times I practice my reactions to life situations in the mirror, like if someone knocked on my door and told me I won a million dollars.

2. I love reading books outside, in the cold air with a blanket wrapped around me in my chair. I am usually freezing but it makes the reading experience even better for me.

3. I could eat fried pickles from Western Sky all day long!

4. I dream almost every night and I have the strangest dreams on a consistent basis compared to anyone else I know. Lately I have had a lot of dreams about killing bad guys. I am a warrior in these dreams, carrying bazookas, throwing knives and all sorts of stuff. But the people I have to kill are evil people and I am protecting myself or someone. There is never any blood.

5. I have to get a little dose of the metroplex once in a while. Going to stores that we do not have in San Angelo and restaurants as well. It makes me feel fancy.

6. My feet are the gage for everything. For instance if I feel gross like I need to be cleaner, I wash my feet and I feel like a new woman. If I am cold, I cover my feet and I feel better. If I am hot at night, I stick a foot out of the covers and I cool off.

7. I love being pregnant and benefits that come with it.

11 comments:

  1. i love fried pickles!

    i can just picture you with a bazooka. that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fried pickles too!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend, You are funny!
    I love your personality and now I am beginning to understand it better!
    YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the benefits to being preg. I enjoyed that benefit a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have given you a few letters in your bra. Geesh! Just ask people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so funny. The very exciting part is that now you will get to be apart of the playdates and b/d parties and so on.

    Can't wait to get to know you better. Maybe we can get together and eat some fried pickles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We should have a fried pickle party! For all you who eat 'em too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't get too excited about that D size. If you are like I was after you wean the baby you may even be smaller than you were before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't say I enjoyed the benefit of a bigger bra size when I was pregnant....I couldn't wait to stop nursing so they would go back to normal......

    ReplyDelete
  10. i grew two sizes too! from a B to a D. i'm not nursing now, and i'm a C! there is hope! :) and i too love fried pickles. mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. really, from a b to a d already?! Wow! Incredible.

    ReplyDelete