Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Beginning

So here it goes.....I finally set up my blog and it is still in the beginning stages so please bear with me as I learn how to do this thing we call "blogging". I pledge to do my best to write blogs as often as I have a thought that is worth sharing. There may be times where I share something so random that I would not blame anyone for responding. Therefore, I will give it my best to share little things about myself that are worth knowing. I will open up to the world of blogging not just for my benefit of knowing you but maybe for yours as well. What I do find great about this whole thing is the way some of you already have connected to each other and to God.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just like this picture.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome!

    I thought you'd never get going!

    What fun we'll have!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! i love your blog too! where'd you find this?!

    i'm so glad you're here. i can't wait for all of the stuff you'll write. just remember, it doesn't all have to make sense.

    hehe! just read mine! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so excited you finally started one! and so cute!!

    i can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to this wonderful blogging world - just among friends that become more like family. Well... we are the family of God! Your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy cow! i'm so excited!!!!! i think this may be our only link for awhile, so keep 'em coming :)

    cool blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girl! I'm new at this blogging too but it's gonna be fun so glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! welcome to the world of bloggers! and your layout is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girl welcome to the blogging club. may you find it as uplifting as i do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the crazier the thoughts, the more we like 'em!

    ReplyDelete