Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Surprise Package

We just moved in our new house two weeks ago. (I will post pics of the progress later being that I don't know where I packed my camera) We have this little mail box attached to one of the posts on the front porch. I keep forgetting to check the mail there but yesterday I could see a white envelope sticking out and got excited to check it. I saw the word baby on it and immediately opened the package. There was the cutest creamy, yellow baby onesie! It had a little alligator and bird on it saying "See you later alligator" The gift was from seph. It hit me that I am going to be holding a baby that will fit into this soft little cloth. I got all teary eyed (which I am doing a lot lately) and showed L the little present. You couldn't wipe the smile off my face for nothing. Funny what baby clothes can do to you. Thanks seph! That gift meant so much to me! (It also inspired me to buy a soft blanket to go with it)

3 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you liked it! i have a few sweet things i bought before i knew if ellie was a boy or a girl. there are only three or four things that would work for both. but they are very special. and it's so cool to be able to look at them and know that your little one is coming!

    keep checking that mail. there's something else on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. being a mommy is so awesome. just wait till you hold that precious little angel in your arms.

    even when they are 6 and 9, you will never forget what it feels like.

    ReplyDelete