Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Anniversary Baby!

October 5th, 2006 was one of the best days of my life. Everything was so perfect as I walked down the isle to meet my groom. Lennon is one of the most wonderful, Godly men I have ever known. I've never been with anyone who has treated me truly as Christ would. This past year has been the greatest year of my life. Full of new adventures: Moving to a new town, becoming a pastor's wife, new job, new friends, and now a new house! There have been a lot of changes, some harder that others but I wouldn't trade it for the world or would I want to go through it all with any other person. To me it seems that it took us a while to find each other but I would rather wait a lifetime to be with him that be with the wrong person for a lifetime. No we are not perfect and we haven't got it all right yet but God is continually working on us to be more like Him. I am looking forward to all the future adventures we will face together. Below is a little slideshow to remember the day!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations! what a special day... enjoy it. i love you, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary! i love you both and am so happy you are a part of our family! have a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, you are the best and I am so glad to be family with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary! congratulations again! i can't believe it's been a year already! i can't wait to find the man i'm going to feel that way about.

    ReplyDelete