Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cold, Wet Rag

Sunday night I woke up in the middle of the night with horrible nausea and stuff. It was not a pleasant event. But what got me (as I was right out of sleep and a little dazed) I asked my hubby to please go get me a cold wet rag! I think I was remembering when I was sick as a kid, my mom would always put a cold wet rag on our foreheads when we got sick. It was just what I needed. As he placed the washcloth on my forehead I was instantly comforted. Just the feeling of it made me feel much better. That's what moms are for.

6 comments:

  1. just think, you're going to be providing that comfort for someone new in the not-so-distant future.

    how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet husband. He's a keeper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My co-workers and I were joking about the "wet rag' just today!
    We were laughing at how funny it is that it really does fix everything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know its weird but my nausia was soothed by cheetos and pink lemonaid?????????????? Just in case your sweetie is not around you at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. It makes you feel so taken care of, when you have a wash cloth on your forehead. I hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete