Friday, February 15, 2008

V-Day

The Celebration of love.....

What a beautiful evening Lennon treated me to! He suprised me by taking me to the River Terrace for a candlelight dinner with filet minon and a delicious chocolate cake with cream and a strawberry. You can't have Valentines without chocolate. It was very romantic and full of laughter. We must be getting old because we were planning on a movie afterwards at the theater but it sounded better to both of us to just watch a dvd at home and rest. I love this man. He is so good to me. What more could a pregnant girl want?

THE FLOWERS

HIS GIFT FROM ME




THE GLORIOUS CAKE



LENNON LIKES THIS ONE

2 comments:

  1. How Romantic! I love the flower arrangement. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet time...we just lucked out on these amazing men didnt we.

    ReplyDelete