Friday, February 15, 2008

Nursery

The Preparations are about to begin....

There seems like so much to do before she gets here!
I have been trying to settle on nursery colors and such. These are two rooms I found on potterybarnkids.com. Two different greens for the walls. I really do like the dark furniture.

So I am trying to decide between the looks of these two nurserys. If she really turns out to be a girl (we get another sonogram in April) I will accent with pink and brown. If not we can always accent with other colors for the boy look. What do you girls out in the blogging world think between the two? I need imput on which colors....

Here is the first. The lighter side of the green. I like the look with the chandelier, soft pinks, and the vintage toile...



Here is the brighter fun green. I like this one too.

8 comments:

  1. I definitely like the frist one, but then I'm kind of a vintage, victorian person. I would definitely do the the first one if it is for sure a girl and the second one if it a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the first one for a girl too. so sweet and soft, exactly the way your daughter will be.

    i can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the first one! Love the bed!!!!! Such fun planning and wondering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both, but the first one looks more girly and reminds me of you, too! =)

    So fun!!! Happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto on the first one. It is a much more calm color. The soothing colors will come in hand when baby gets fussy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they are both equally cutie, but I love the first one. It just looks like you...and your sweet baby girl to come. So perfect and serine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm gonna have to be a follower and say the first one. it's so girly. i just love it!

    isn't it so exciting?! the planning makes it all so real!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you don't know me, but you're in my extended blogging world. If you are looking for a dark wood crib, I saw one at CIA, today. I didn't see how much it was, but it was in descent condition if you don't want to buy a new one. Just thought I'd pass along the info.

    ReplyDelete