Monday, December 17, 2007

Found

Yes He is back! Our little Ranger has been found. We put an add in the paper and it came out just yesterday. Then after church we got a call saying that they thought they have our dog that was in the paper. When we got there to pick him up he was so excited to see us and how much I wanted to be upset with him for getting out but I just loved on him. So now no more wondering...thank the Lord. We are a complete family once again. Here is an older pic of him at 6 months, he is now 10 months.

7 comments:

  1. YAY! How wonderful!
    I kept meaning to ask y'all if you found him - I guess it prolly would have made you cry...
    until yesterday!
    I am glad he's home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!
    I'm so happy he's home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited you found him...praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful news. A nice Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Christmas Miracle. What a handsome dog.

    ReplyDelete