Monday, December 3, 2007

The Fog Has Cleared

It's been too long between blogs. I will shape up soon as a blogger...

These past few days have been tough (on my body and mind). I can breath better now. My prescription has helped clear the fogginess. Now all I have leftover is a cough but even that is feeling better. Being at the edge of my second trimester I feel the energy coming alive in my veins and I feel ready to do more. Praise God!

Working at The Salvation Army, you see a lot of people at their lowest point. It makes you realize how good you have it and so very thankful. I admit I have been upset that I have not been my good feeling self lately. Its' definitely worth it for this wonderful baby but I just wanna feel a little like myself. Now I can see that light at the end of the tunnel.

So I just want to share my joy of coming out of the haze of sickness and getting ready for the "most wonderful time of the year". At the same time I feel the Lord nudging me to wake up more often thinking about how can I help someone besides myself today.

6 comments:

  1. So thankful you are feeling better. You looked great at church last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am happy that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet post. i totally know about that "fog." that's what i called it too. the first trimester fog. it's rough, man. but if you're like me at all, this second one will have you feeling like a million bucks. enjoy it! love you, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of helping others...I have felt a pull in that direction as well. I help people daily where I work, but just the other day I was telling Alex and my Mom that when I'm off work, I just sit at home and do laundry or BLOG ;)when I could be at a shelter helping serving the homeless or lending a hand to meals on wheels. I want to use my time for the Lord, it's just getting to it that's hard. I am so lazy, so I have been praying that God would lead me in a direction to help others on my days off. I loved your post though. Glad your through the worst and I hope sunny days are coming your way...miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your heart. I really have a heart to help others as well. Normally I would be in charge of some kind of ministry and charging full force. This phase of life, with the little ones, has made my step a little slower.

    I'm so glad to hear your feeling better. The second trimester is the best for most. Not to big, not to sick. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete