Monday, September 20, 2010

Not Hiding

Please read this blog from InCourage (a favorite of mine)
The Finding from InCourage Media
I am learning how to be more vunerable. With all the changes going on in our lives I've had to learn to reach out even more and allow others in. I'm not a shut off kinda person but I know I need to let others in even more and reach out as well. I have a great life. I really can't complain. But like everyone I have my hard times and weak times. I doubt myself and wonder if I can handle things. Like raising two kids now and moving to a new place with no family and hardly knowing anyone. The adventure part of me is looking forward to a new place and a God-given dream. But with new adventures come new fears. This is where I am realying on God. One thing I am realizing is that I was made me to be a mom, wife and lover of Jesus and I'm not alone. I think just knowing that makes all the difference. So be encouraged knowing that you are not alone and that we all need each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment