Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Corner

We have turned a new corner in our lives as a family. Addielyn Faith Noland was born on June 4th, 2008 at 6:50pm. She was a whopping 8lbs 1oz. and 20 inches long. It sure felt like it too. Yes I did have "the drugs" but the pushing felt like it would never end. But our baby came into this world perfectly healthy and beautiful. The first thing I noticed about her was her long arms flinging about and as soon as I took her into my arms for the first time she just starred up at me so peacefully. I could not believe that in just a matter of hours what we had waited for for 9 months was here. I find it hard to fathom that you would not believe in a wonderful, loving God after experiencing the birth of a child. During the first few weeks, fear set in of something bad happening to her. I could not imagine her ever being hurt. But then the Lord was showing me a new place of trust in Him. So I placed her in His hands and am trusting Him to leading us on how to raise this beautiful creature of His. I cannot wait to journey on the road ahead after a family of 2 became 3. Here are a few pics of her when we first took her home. I will be updating soon with new ones because she is now a little smiley faced girl.










8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I took some pics of Addie and Brylie today that I'll send you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I know you don't know me...but I know several of the girls in blogger world. My son, Owen, was born the day before Addie. Welcome to our world, little angel.

    Also, welcome BACK to blogger world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see pictures and find out about how things are going. Addie is so cute and I can tell her parents love her. Does she have daddy wrapped around her little finger already? Mine did very quickily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! glad to have you back. i miss you terribly and can't wait to see addie again. she's such a sweet little thing!

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures made me think of how much she cried when y'all put her in her carseat at the hospital. It was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful!!!
    I'm so glad to hear about your family and how things are going!

    ReplyDelete