Thursday, April 3, 2008

6 more weeks....

till I get to start a new life being at home when A is born (which is only 9 weeks away) and working in ministry as I have desired to for close to 5 years now. I am excited about being in the place that God has called me to and also a little nervous. I know its going to work out but its being in that new place of trusting God even more. It's a new chapter that I am so ready for. I am getting really antsy at work though. I just know that God has some great things ahead with our little one and with Chi Alpha. I think I need some prayer for some patience till then. I hope it goes by faster than it has lately.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!
    I can't believe in just a short time your little one will be here!
    You and L have been so faithful...there's no way God won't return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is such an awesome provider, don't let the enemy take away those special years of your babies life worrying about how food will go on the table. HE WILL PROVIDE. He always does. What a blessing you have been to so many people. God never leaves the righteous begging for bread.

    Just enjoy being a new mommy. It is the most wonderful thing in the world. God is so faithful.

    Congrats on the beginning of a wonderful adventure. Enjoy!!!!!!!!

    kimmie

    ReplyDelete