Friday, November 2, 2007

My Friend

Well I am excited because my best friend Lauren, from Arlington is coming to town! Lauren, her husband, their little boy and my little brother will be traveling here today. I haven't seen her in over 3 months. One of our plans include making this awesome Japanese dish called "Gyozas". Oh so you think you've had 'em before,huh? Not like ours, you haven't. All from scratch and they taste glorious. It will take us about 3 hours to make them. Apart from that we will be catching up on life, marriage, ect. Theres nothing like an old friend to sit and be yourself with.




3 comments:

  1. I can't wait either!!! The gyoza will be so good..u'll have to watch your soy sauce intake...don't want swelling :) Can't wait to see you sista..its been way too long! Love you..tell your little lightning bug that I love 'em too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are smokin hot!
    It was nice to see some of your friends from home.
    I hope you feel like you're making lots of new friends.
    I know there are many who count you among their friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm!!! I love gyozas!!! I always had to order that stuff as an appetizer in Japan. Maybe for a girls' night, you can teach us how to meak them!

    ReplyDelete